UNILAG school fees, acceptance fee, courses and cut off mark are now available on our ultimate UNILAG article for 2023/2024 academic session.
This article also covers all UNILAG part-time school fees and postgraduate school fees. We have also compiled a full list of UNILAG courses for those anticipating to enroll into the University.
UNILAG School Fees For Fresh Students 2023/2024
- UNILAG School Fees For Fresh Students 2023/2024
- UNILAG School Fees for Returning Students 2023/2024
- How Much is UNILAG Acceptance Fee?
- UNILAG Courses
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Departmental Cut Off Mark
- UNILAG Part Time School Fees (Students)
- UNILAG Postgraduate Part-Time School Fees By Faculty
- UNILAG School Fees FAQs
- How much is Chemical Engineering Postgraduate school fees in UNILAG
- Bottom Line
The University of Lagos current tuition rates are listed here for both returning and fresh students.
|S/No.||Details||Science & Languages (||Non- Science(|
|8.||Lab. Services (Not Refundable)||2,000.00|
|11.||Information Tech. Tech. (IT)||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|13.||Hire of Gown||1,000.00||1,000.00|
UNILAG School Fees for Returning Students 2023/2024
|S/No.||Details||Science & Languages(||Non- Science(|
|6.||Lab. Services (Not Refundable)||1,000.00|
|7.||Information Tech. (IT||1,000.00||1,000.00|
How Much is UNILAG Acceptance Fee?
The UNILAG acceptance fee for both science and Non-science students is
Below is a full list of UNILAG courses:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Medicine & Pharmacy
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Lab/Tech Services
Arts, Management & Social Science
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Creative & Visual Arts
- Guidance & Counselling
- History & Strategic Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Industrial Rel & Personnel Mgt
- Mass Communication
- Social Works
- English Language
Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey & Geoinformatics
- Quantity Surveying
- marine biology
- Adult Education
- Business Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education & Biology
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Economics
- Education & English
- Education & French
- Education & Geography
- Education & History
- Education & Igbo
- Education & Integrated Science
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Human Kinetics Education
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education & Yoruba
- Education Administration
- Technical Education
UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
The University of Lagos, UNILAG cut off mark for the academic session 2021/2023 is now available. As a result, the cut off mark is now available to all newly accepted UNILAG students.
The University of Lagos, UNILAG, JAMB UTME cut off mark is 200. Only applicants with UTME scores of 200 or above will be considered for admission.
Candidates who must also have selected the University of Lagos, UNILAG, their first choice must have obtained at least 5 credits in WASSCE or its equivalent.
UNILAG Post UTME Departmental Cut Off Mark
Please keep in mind that the UNILAG Departmental cut off mark differs from the UTME cut off mark. This is due to the fact that various courses have varying intended marks.
- Law – 76.5
- Computer Engineering – 79.3
- Pharmacy – 76.125
- Medicine and Surgery – 80.8
- Mass Communication – 72.125
- Economics – 72.875.
To confirm the UNILAG approved merit cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session, go to www.unilag.edu.ng.
UNILAG Part Time School Fees (Students)
The school fees differ depending on the course. Fees is paid annually, and the average school fee charge is around N140, 000.
It should be noted that the costs cover some of the course materials that Fresh Students will get. Considering the institution only accepts one payment, installment payments are not permitted.
UNILAG Postgraduate Part-Time School Fees By Faculty
This is a comprehensive list of UNILAG Postgraduate part-time school fees by faculties.
FACULTY OF ARTS
A English: N120, 000
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Sc Banking and Finance (2 Sessions): N150,000
- Sc Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR)| 2 Sessions|N112,500
- Masters in Business Administration | 2 Sessions: N450,000. This excludes departmental dues: N3, 000
- Sc Industrial and Labour Relations (IRPM) – N112, 000 PER SESSION
- Sc Development Finance – N600, 000. The first instalment is N330, 000.
- BSc Risk Management and Insurance (MRM) – N200, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Sc Public Health| Community Health|2 Sessions|N150,000; excluding departmental dues between N15, 000 – N20, 000
- Masters In Public Health – 2 sessions – N150, 000
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Ed Educational Administration & Planning | Educational Administration|3 Semesters | N150,000
- Ed Comparative Education | Educational foundations|4 Semesters | N150,000.00
- PGD Guidance n counselling – N150, 000
- Ed Measurement and Evaluation | Educational foundations | 4 Semesters | N150,000
- Ed Sociology |Educational foundations | 4 Semesters | N60,000.00
- PGD Education M.Ed. Sandwich – N70, 000
- Ed Education Sandwich – N70, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Sc Project Management |Building| 2 Sessions | N150,000.00
- Masters of Facility Management – N150, 000
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Masters of Process Engineering (MPE)| 2 Sessions | N150, 000
- Chemical Engineering N150, 000
- PGD Chemical Engineering N150,000
- PGD MET & MAT Engineering | 2 Sessions | N75,000.00
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF LAW
- Masters Degree in Humanitarian and Refugee Studies | 4 Semesters | N90,000
- Master of Law (LLM) | 2 Semesters | N150,000
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Sc Economics | 4 Semesters | N150, 000
- PGD Economics | 3 Semesters | N90, 000
- Sc Geographic Information Systems| 2 Sessions| N120, 000; Course Materials: N45, 000
- Sc Transport Management and Planning | 3 Semesters | N120, 000
- PGD Transport Management and Planning | 2 Semesters| N120, 000
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) | 2 Semesters | N112, 000
- Master in Managerial Psychology | 4 Semesters | N150, 000
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Masters in Environmental Management | 4 Semesters| N120,000.00
- PGD Environmental Management | 2 Semesters| N60,000.00
- Sc Information Technology | 2 Sessions|N225,00 0. It excludes Departmental dues: N7, 000
- PGD Computer Science | 3 Semesters | N 1 50,000
- PGD Statistics |3 Semesters| N 75,000.00
- PGD Mathematics | 3 Semesters|N75,000.00
- Sc GEOSCIENC E – N150, 000
UNILAG School Fees FAQs
How much is UNILAG fees for new students?
UNILAG School Fees For Fresh Students 2023/2024 is sciences
N55,500.00 and non-sciences N53,500.00
How much is Chemical Engineering Postgraduate school fees in UNILAG
The postgraduate school fees for Chemical Engineering is N150,000
How much is UNILAG school fees for Postgraduate PGD Economics
PGD Economics postgraduate school fees cost N90, 000 and a duration of 3 Semesters.
We strongly believe that this article has answered your questions about UNILAG school fees, acceptance fee, courses, part-time fees and postgraduate school fees.
If you have any question, please leave it in the comment section below. We are always available to assist with any questions you may have. Also, share with this article your friends if you find it helpful.